Earn 1 CE credits in PA
Learn How to Get and Stay Medicare Insurance Ready
Thursday, June 10, 2021 | 9:00-10:00am
The GPAHU is pleased to offer this 1 credit Continuing Education course presented by
HTA Financial President & Owner, Tracy Russo. Designed for clients nearing age 65, nearing retirement, working past age 65, and ALL retirees. Join us for a live, interactive presentation & get your questions answered.
Attendees will learn the following:
- What you should be doing as a retiree or soon to be retiree
- Open Enrollment and Guaranteed Issue Periods, plus late penalties
- What happens when you and your spouse do not turn 65 at the same time
- When to enroll or defer Medicare Part B if not retiring at age 65
- Changing carriers—how & when
Make sure your coverage is complete:
- What does Medicare cover and not cover?
- Is secondary insurance necessary and what are the options?
- How do a Medicare Supplement and Original Medicare Coordinate?
Bring your questions… this will be a great opportunity to gather helpful information.
Presented in partnership with
Date: Thursday, June 10
Time: 9:00am -11:00am
Cost: FREE for GPAHU members, $20 for Non-members
Earn 1 CE credits in PA.
This will be a virtual presentation. You will be emailed a link for the presentation. Medicare Basics course #125149
RSVP by June 7th. Inquiries to Karen Mardis at firstname.lastname@example.org