- ACA Coverage and the Changing Labor Market: Voices from the Field May 5, 2016This brief highlights voices from adult focus group participants with low and moderate incomes who gained Medicaid or Marketplace coverage following implementation of the ACA. It focuses on work, including work status, the new labor market, job benefits, and the role of ACA coverage for those with non-traditional jobs.
- What to Look for in 2017 ACA Marketplace Premium Changes May 5, 2016This brief discusses the key factors that will influence the rate changes that insurers are requesting in 2017 Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplaces, including current premiums, forecasted enrollment changes, increases in price and use of services, changes in policy design or network, changes in law or regulation, and competition.
- People with HIV Who Gained Health Coverage Under ACA Are More Comfortable Navigating Insurance Two Years Later, But Problems Persist, Others Remain Uninsured May 4, 2016A new Kaiser Family Foundation report based on focus groups conducted in five states finds people living with HIV are more comfortable with navigating health insurance two years into the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) major coverage expansions. Those in the marketplaces and Medicaid recognize their new benefits but often continue to worry about maintaining coverage…More
- The ACA and People with HIV: An Update May 4, 2016This report provides a second look at how the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is impacting people with HIV two years into these new coverage opportunities, based on focus groups conducted with HIV positive individuals from five states in early 2016, after the third round of open enrollment. Groups were conducted with HIV positive individuals who […]
- Employer-Sponsored Insurance Offer and Coverage Rates May 3, 2016VIEW JAMA INFOGRAPHIC
- ACA Coverage and the Changing Labor Market: Voices from the Field May 5, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 7th Issue — April 18, 2016 April 21, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 6th Issue — April 11, 2016 April 12, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 5th Issue – March 7, 2016 March 9, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 4th Issue – February 28, 2016 February 29, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 3rd Issue – February 15, 2016 February 20, 2016