- How Does Where You Work Affect Your Contraceptive Coverage? October 20, 2016This short fact sheet answers questions about how where a woman works may affect the contraceptive coverage she may receive.
- JAMA Forum: Those Pesky Lines Around States October 19, 2016In this post for The JAMA Forum, the Kaiser Family Foundation's Larry Levitt discusses the concept of allowing insurers to sell health plans across state lines and how such a proposal could affect people with pre-existing conditions.
- The Coverage Gap: Uninsured Poor Adults in States that Do Not Expand Medicaid October 19, 2016In states that do not implement the Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), many adults will fall into a “coverage gap” of earning too much to qualify for Medicaid but not enough to qualify for Marketplace premium tax credits. Nationwide, 2.6 million poor uninsured adults are in this situation. This brief presents estimates […]
- Explaining Health Care Reform: Questions About Health Insurance Subsidies October 18, 2016This brief describes health insurance subsidies available through the Affordable Care Act's marketplaces, including premium subsidies that would be provided in the form of tax credits, as well as other subsidies that would lower cost sharing to eligible Americans. It provides details on who is eligible for the assistance, the maximum repayment limits for the […]
- Web Briefing: Key Issues Ahead of the Affordable Care Act’s Fourth Open Enrollment Period October 18, 2016On Tuesday, October 25, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. ET, the Kaiser Family Foundation will examine key issues affecting this year’s annual Affordable Care Act enrollment period and answer audience questions during a web briefing.
- How Does Where You Work Affect Your Contraceptive Coverage? October 20, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 17th Issue — October 03rd, 2016 October 4, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 16th Issue — September 21st, 2016 October 4, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 15th Issue — August 22nd, 2016 September 3, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 14th Issue — August 02nd, 2016 August 8, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 8th Issue — April 25, 2016 April 29, 2016