- Analysis of 2017 Premium Changes and Insurer Participation in the Affordable Care Act’s Health Insurance Marketplaces July 28, 2016This analysis provides an early look at changes in insurer participation and premiums for the lowest-cost and second-lowest silver marketplace plans in major cities in 13 states plus the District of Columbia where complete data on rates is publicly available for all insurers. The average increase, weighted by 2016 state marketplace enrollment, is higher this […]
- JAMA Forum: The Partisan Divide on Health Care July 27, 2016In this post for JAMA, the Kaiser Family Foundation's Larry Levitt outlines the health care platforms of the Republican and Democratic parties, noting their fundamentally different aims and differing ideas about, among other things, the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare) and Medicare.
- Public Misperceptions About Obamacare Premium Increases July 15, 2016In this Wall Street Journal Think Tank column, Drew Altman looks at the debate about increases in Obamacare premiums and public misperceptions about who is and is not affected by them.
- On Health Care Issues, Voters Give Hillary Clinton a Substantial Edge Over Donald Trump July 15, 2016Most Americans Worry about Large Number of Zika Cases in U.S. Over Next Year While the public tilts narrowly toward unfavorable views of the Affordable Care Act, presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton holds a clear advantage on health care issues over presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump as the 2016 national political conventions approach, and voters…More
- Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: July 2016 July 15, 2016In advance of the Democratic and Republican National Conventions, the July Kaiser Health Tracking Poll examines the role that health care may play in the 2016 presidential election: how important health care is to voters, what health care issues voters would most like to hear the candidates discuss, and which party and candidates voters feel […]
- Analysis of 2017 Premium Changes and Insurer Participation in the Affordable Care Act’s Health Insurance Marketplaces July 28, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 8th Issue — April 25, 2016 April 29, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 7th Issue — April 18, 2016 April 21, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 6th Issue — April 11, 2016 April 12, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 5th Issue – March 7, 2016 March 9, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 4th Issue – February 28, 2016 February 29, 2016