- Snapshot of Where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Stand on Seven Health Care Issues September 23, 2016Where do the 2016 Presidential candidates, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, stand on key health care issues? This snapshot outlines the candidates' positions and policy statements on issues such as health insurance, the ACA, Medicaid, Medicare, the opioid epidemic, prescription drug costs, women's reproductive health, and Zika.
- CMS’s Denial of Proposed Changes to Medicaid Expansion in Ohio September 21, 2016This fact sheet discusses CMS's denial of Ohio's proposed changes to its existing Medicaid expansion . It also provides an overview of the proposed changes as included in the state's Section 1115 demonstration waiver application.
- Findings from the Field: Medicaid Delivery Systems and Access to Care in Four States in Year Three of the ACA September 20, 2016Based on case studies and focus groups, this brief reviews delivery systems and access to care for Medicaid enrollees in Colorado, Connecticut, Kentucky, and Washington as of Spring 2016. The findings provide an on-the-ground view of Medicaid delivery systems and enrollees’ experiences accessing care three years after implementation of the Medicaid expansion. This brief builds […]
- Findings from the Field: Enrollment and Consumer Assistance in Four States in Year Three of the ACA September 20, 2016Based on case studies and focus groups, this brief reviews experiences with Medicaid and Marketplace enrollment, renewal, and consumer assistance in Colorado, Connecticut, Kentucky, and Washington as of Spring 2016. These states implemented the Medicaid expansion and established a state-based Marketplace (SBM) in 2014. This brief builds on previous reports that examined states’ preparation for […]
- Proposed Changes to Medicaid Expansion in Kentucky September 19, 2016On June 22, 2016, Governor Bevin released his proposed Section 1115 demonstration waiver application called Kentucky HEALTH (Helping to Engage and Achieve Long Term Health) as an alternative to the current Medicaid expansion which is being implemented through a state plan amendment according to the terms in the ACA. This fact sheet summarized the proposed […]
- Snapshot of Where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Stand on Seven Health Care Issues September 23, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 15th Issue — August 22nd, 2016 September 3, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 14th Issue — August 02nd, 2016 August 8, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 8th Issue — April 25, 2016 April 29, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 7th Issue — April 18, 2016 April 21, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 6th Issue — April 11, 2016 April 12, 2016