- Puerto Rico: Fast Facts August 18, 2016Puerto Rico: Fast Facts provides a quick snapshot of the island's demographic characteristics, and health and economic statistics. It also provides some information on governance, federal Medicaid rules, and current issues affecting the territory, including Zika.
- A Final Look: California’s Previously Uninsured after the ACA’s Third Open Enrollment Period August 18, 2016The Kaiser Family Foundation California Longitudinal Panel Survey is a series of surveys that, over time, tracked the experiences and views of a representative, randomly selected sample of Californians who were uninsured prior to the major coverage expansions under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The initial baseline survey was conducted with a representative sample of […]
- New Survey Finds 72% of Previously Uninsured Californians Now Have Coverage, Including 78% of Those Eligible for New Affordable Care Act Options August 18, 2016For Remaining Uninsured Residents, Cost and Immigration Status Are Main Obstacles Three years after the Affordable Care Act’s coverage expansions were fully implemented in California, nearly three quarters (72%) of the state’s previously uninsured residents now have health coverage, finds the fourth Kaiser Family Foundation Longitudinal Panel Survey, which is tracking the experiences of a randomly…More
- Explaining Health Care Reform: Risk Adjustment, Reinsurance, and Risk Corridors August 17, 2016This brief explains three provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) – risk adjustment, reinsurance, and risk corridors – that were intended to promote insurer competition on the basis of quality and value and promote insurance market stability, particularly in the early years of reform as the ACA marketplaces, also known as exchanges, were established.
- Proposed Changes to Medicaid Expansion in Ohio August 17, 2016This fact sheet describes Ohio's proposed changes to their Medicaid expansion included in the Healthy Ohio Program Section 1115 demonstration waiver application the state submitted to CMS on June 15, 2016.
- Puerto Rico: Fast Facts August 18, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 14th Issue — August 02nd, 2016 August 8, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 8th Issue — April 25, 2016 April 29, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 7th Issue — April 18, 2016 April 21, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 6th Issue — April 11, 2016 April 12, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 5th Issue – March 7, 2016 March 9, 2016