- The California Health Care Landscape August 26, 2015This fact sheet provides an overview of population health, health coverage, and the health care delivery system in California in the era of health reform.
- Health Reform August 26, 2015
- The ‘Private Option’ Medicaid Expansion in Arkansas Has Helped Reduce the Uninsured Rate and Uncompensated Care Costs While Boosting the State’s ACA Marketplace August 26, 2015A new issue brief from the Kaiser Family Foundation finds that Arkansas’ “private option” Medicaid expansion has helped reduce the number of uninsured and bring down uncompensated care costs while strengthening the state’s ACA marketplace. A Look at the Private Option in Arkansas draws upon early data as well as interviews conducted in spring 2015…More
- A Look at the Private Option in Arkansas August 26, 2015Based on stakeholder interviews and early data on coverage, reduced uncompensated care costs, and other topics, this issue brief provides an initial look at implementation of Arkansas' Section 1115 Medicaid expansion demonstration waiver to require most adults newly eligible for Medicaid through the Affordable Care Act's Medicaid expansion to enroll in Marketplace plans.
- Will GOP Candidates’ Positions on Obamacare Matter in Crowded Field? August 25, 2015In this column for The Wall Street Journal's Think Tank, Drew Altman analyzes the politics of Republican Affordable Care Act replacement plans and the challenges all Republican candidates will face distinguishing themselves from others on the ACA in a crowded primary field.
- The California Health Care Landscape August 26, 2015
- LEG REG REVIEW 2015, 25th Issue – July 27, 2015 July 30, 2015
- LEG REG REVIEW 2015, 24th Issue – July 20, 2015 July 20, 2015
- LEG REG REVIEW 2015, 23d Issue – July 13, 2015 July 14, 2015
- LEG REG REVIEW 2015, 22d Issue – July 2, 2015 July 4, 2015
- LEG REG REVIEW 2015, 21st Issue – June 29, 2015 July 1, 2015