- Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: September 2016 September 29, 2016The September Kaiser Health Tracking Poll takes a look at the public's attitudes on several major health policy issues including prescription drugs costs and the ACA. In addition, the poll explores how important health care issues are to voters during the 2016 presidential election.
- Large Majorities Favor Wide Range of Policy Changes to Curb Prescription Drug Costs, Including Those That Give Government a Greater Role in Negotiating or Limiting Prices September 29, 2016Public Split on Whether ACA Marketplace in Their Own States Are Working Well Just One in Four Aware the Nation’s Uninsured Rate Reached an All-Time Low Amid news reports about increases in the price for EpiPen and other drugs, the vast majority of Americans – including majorities of Democrats, Republicans and independents – support several…More
- Snapshot of Where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Stand on Seven Health Care Issues September 23, 2016Where do the 2016 Presidential candidates, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, stand on key health care issues? This snapshot outlines the candidates' positions and policy statements on issues such as health insurance, the ACA, Medicaid, Medicare, the opioid epidemic, prescription drug costs, women's reproductive health, and Zika.
- CMS’s Denial of Proposed Changes to Medicaid Expansion in Ohio September 21, 2016This fact sheet discusses CMS's denial of Ohio's proposed changes to its existing Medicaid expansion . It also provides an overview of the proposed changes as included in the state's Section 1115 demonstration waiver application.
- Findings from the Field: Medicaid Delivery Systems and Access to Care in Four States in Year Three of the ACA September 20, 2016Based on case studies and focus groups, this brief reviews delivery systems and access to care for Medicaid enrollees in Colorado, Connecticut, Kentucky, and Washington as of Spring 2016. The findings provide an on-the-ground view of Medicaid delivery systems and enrollees’ experiences accessing care three years after implementation of the Medicaid expansion. This brief builds […]
- Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: September 2016 September 29, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 15th Issue — August 22nd, 2016 September 3, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 14th Issue — August 02nd, 2016 August 8, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 8th Issue — April 25, 2016 April 29, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 7th Issue — April 18, 2016 April 21, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 6th Issue — April 11, 2016 April 12, 2016