- Most Americans Report a Personal Connection to Those Who Have Abused Prescription Painkillers; Whites More Likely To Be Affected Than Blacks or Hispanics November 24, 2015Poll Finds 9% Say a Family Member or Close Friend Died of an Overdose; 27% Say Either They or Someone Close to Them Has Been Addicted On the ACA This Month, 45 Percent View the Law Unfavorably and 38 Percent View It Favorably With prescription painkiller abuse garnering more attention from the media and policymakers,…More
- Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: November 2015 November 24, 2015As the problem of prescription painkiller abuse has captured greater attention from policymakers and the media, the November Kaiser Health Tracking Poll explores the public’s connection to and knowledge of the issue, as well as their views of how to address it. A surprising 56 percent of the public say they have some personal connection […]
- Proposed Changes to Medicaid Expansion in Arizona November 20, 2015This fact sheet describes Arizona’s Section 1115 waiver that proposes changes for adults eligible through the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) Medicaid expansion.
- Medicaid Expansion in Michigan November 20, 2015This fact sheet describes Michigan’s 1115 waiver demonstration project, Healthy Michigan, which expands the State’s Medicaid program under the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Medicaid Expansion in Iowa November 20, 2015This fact sheet summarizes key features of IA's Medicaid expansion waivers.
- Most Americans Report a Personal Connection to Those Who Have Abused Prescription Painkillers; Whites More Likely To Be Affected Than Blacks or Hispanics November 24, 2015
- LEG REG REVIEW 2015, 28th Issue – September 21, 2015 September 22, 2015
- LEG REG REVIEW 2015, 27th Issue – September 8, 2015 September 10, 2015
- LEG REG REVIEW 2015, 26th Issue – August 24, 2015 August 29, 2015
- LEG REG REVIEW 2015, 25th Issue – July 27, 2015 July 30, 2015
- LEG REG REVIEW 2015, 24th Issue – July 20, 2015 July 20, 2015