- Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: October 2014 October 21, 2014In the final Kaiser Health Tracking Poll before the 2014 midterm elections in November, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) continues to be just one of several issues on voters’ minds. Less than 1 in 10 registered voters identify the ACA as the most important issue to their vote, ranking behind the economy, dissatisfaction with government, education and the situat […]
- Nine in Ten Uninsured Unaware that the Affordable Care Act’s Second Open Enrollment Period Starts in November October 21, 2014Most of Those Without Health Coverage Report Knowing Little or Nothing About the Insurance Marketplaces or About the Financial Assistance Available to Low- and Moderate-Income Families Broader Public Opinion on the Law Still Tilts Unfavorably, Though Gap Has Narrowed Since July and Returned to Pre-Rollout Levels With the second annual open enrollment period […]
- Health Tracking Poll: Exploring the Public’s Views on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) October 21, 2014This interactive chart allows users to track public opinion on the Affordable Care Act, from the inception of the law to the present, for subgroups based on age, race, income, gender, party identification and insurance status.
- Benefits and Cost-Sharing for Working People with Disabilities in Medicaid and the Marketplace October 15, 2014This issue brief uses hypothetical examples of working people with disabilities to illustrate the experiences they might have with Medicaid and Marketplace coverage in four states (California, Kentucky, New Jersey, and Ohio), with a focus on benefits that are typically important to people with disabilities. […]
- Challenges for the Next Obamacare Open Enrollment October 9, 2014In this column for The Wall Street Journal’s Think Tank, Drew Altman pinpoints the Affordable Care Act’s five biggest challenges heading into the second open enrollment period.
- Kaiser Health Tracking Poll: October 2014 October 21, 2014