- New Analysis Finds the Affordable Care Act Mentioned in 14% of This Year’s Political Ads October 30, 2014Republican Ads Were Much More Likely to Mention ACA, Often in Spots that Also Hit Other Issues About 14 percent of political ads in all races airing this year through October 15 mention the Affordable Care Act, Obamacare or any of the law’s specific provisions, mostly in a negative way, a new Kaiser Family Foundation…More
- ACA Advertising in 2014 – Insurance and Political Ads October 30, 2014This study analyzes the volume and content of political ads mentioning health care issues that aired in 2014 through Oct. 15, as well as health insurance spots promoting specific insurance products or encouraging enrollment in marketplace plans. It finds that about 14 percent of political ads in all races mention the Affordable Care Act, Obamacare or any of […]
- Health Reform October 30, 2014
- Poll: Obamacare Is Not a Big Issue With Midterm Voters October 28, 2014In this column for The Wall Street Journal’s Think Tank, Drew Altman analyzes recent polling data on the Affordable Care Act and discusses why it will not be a significant factor in next week’s midterm election.
- An Update on Coverage for Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act October 28, 2014An updated fact sheet from the Kaiser Family Foundation summarizes the latest information on health plan coverage of preventive services under the Affordable Care Act. The fact sheet details the rules that govern when plans are required to cover services without cost-sharing and which services are covered. In addition, the fact sheet summarizes the clarifica […]
- New Analysis Finds the Affordable Care Act Mentioned in 14% of This Year’s Political Ads October 30, 2014