- What’s at Stake in a Potential Repeal of the ACA Medicaid Expansion? December 7, 2016President-elect Trump and Republican leaders in Congress have vowed to repeal the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and replace it with an alternative plan. There are now 32 states (including DC) that have adopted the ACA’s Medicaid expansion. While the details of a repeal-and-replace plan are not yet available to assess its impact, a new brief…More
- What Coverage and Financing is at Risk Under a Repeal of the ACA Medicaid Expansion? December 6, 2016This issue brief examines the changes in coverage and financing that have occurred under the Affordable Care Act's (ACA) Medicaid expansion to provide insight into the potential scope of coverage and funding that may be at risk under a repeal of the law.
- New State Data: ACA Marketplace Enrollees Receiving Estimated $32.8 Billion in Tax Credits, Which Would be Eliminated Under Repeal of the ACA December 5, 2016State data from the Kaiser Family Foundation estimate that 9.4 million Americans who bought health plans through Affordable Care Act marketplaces will receive a total of about $32.8 billion in premium tax credits for 2016. A repeal of the health law would eliminate these subsidies.
- How the Republican Health Agenda Could Play Out December 2, 2016In this Wall Street Journal Think Tank column Drew Altman discusses how Republicans will assume ownership of health care’s policy and political problems as they assume control, and how that may affect their plans for the Affordable Care Act, Medicaid and Medicare.
- After the Election, the Public Remains Sharply Divided on Future of the Affordable Care Act December 1, 2016Among Those Who Favor Repeal, Arguments About Loss of Coverage for Those with Pre-Existing Conditions Can Sway Some Opinions Many Obamacare Provisions Remain Broadly Popular Across Party Lines, But Not its Mandate The first Kaiser Health Tracking Poll since the 2016 election finds that Americans are largely divided on the future of the Affordable Care…More
- What’s at Stake in a Potential Repeal of the ACA Medicaid Expansion? December 7, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 17th Issue — October 24, 2016 October 26, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 17th Issue — October 03rd, 2016 October 4, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 16th Issue — September 21st, 2016 October 4, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 15th Issue — August 22nd, 2016 September 3, 2016
- LEG REG REVIEW 2016, 14th Issue — August 02nd, 2016 August 8, 2016